About Me

My photo
Hi,My name is Troi and i have just purchased my self a russian blue kitten, i would like to show this beautiful, majestic cat, and in the future breed. I have 2 children, Abbigaille who is 2 and Dante who is 4. My fiance is Kristopher we have been together for over 5 years now. And i love to read anita blake and sookie stakhouse novels.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gosh First chance back on the computer.

Elise is a handfull! But also the most beautiful little kitten i have ever seen! She has been here for over a week now, I got her on thursday the 14th she kept Kris and myself up for the first 3 or 4 nights she was here. . . mioaing at us all night she was a little shaken up and I think she missed her mum and brothers and sister. This is the first chance i have had to sit down at my computer since she has gotten here even though she has a little flanellette pillowcase folded up on my desk so she can sleep there (it seems to be her favourite place to sleep, she gets sun most of the day there) i just have not sat at my computer for more than the time it takes to check my emails since she got here!

I was under the impression that Russian Blues, as a general rule, didnt miaow much?? Elise never stops. . . she is always talking to me and if I dont miaow back at her she looks at me like I have hurt her feelings so I have to do it back. (weird I know) She has such a sweet nature but has a real problem with ANY  loud noises. . . and my daughter lol all Abbie wants to do is pat her but she is just a little on the loud side for Elise to be able to just stand there and let her pat her.

Elise enjoys stalking our dog, who is quite large, about the size and colour of a Large Labrodore, Zara (the dog) is also petrified of the teeney weeny little Kitten. She sits there shaking while the kitten gives her bum wiggle pose! I need to get a picture of it.

I am pretty sure the first show is in Bathurst, so i need to get Elise used to other people touching her, she doesnt like my mother in law patting her or picking her up at all she instantly tries to escape. Im nervous and excited to take her to a show i need some show curtains im not sure if I should have my mother in law make them for me or if I should just buy them. Decisions, decisions! lol anyhow here are a few picks that arent blurry because she is running around like a psyco!
<<her sleepy spot=)

No comments: