About Me

My photo
Hi,My name is Troi and i have just purchased my self a russian blue kitten, i would like to show this beautiful, majestic cat, and in the future breed. I have 2 children, Abbigaille who is 2 and Dante who is 4. My fiance is Kristopher we have been together for over 5 years now. And i love to read anita blake and sookie stakhouse novels.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Post EVER

Ok as of today it is about 18 days till i get little Elise home!! she will be being shipped here from Debbie Macaulay in Campbeltown, of Jendayicats cattery. I love thats its called shipping when you are using a plane. . . and cargo on a ship, go figure!
I am stupidly excited about getting her home and starting on the show circut, my fiance is not too happy about the amount of money i have spent on a cat but i let him buy a car so he had to let me buy myslef one!

As you can see from the title, she is a russian blue, pedigreed and with papers, her mother is DB GD CH ANOU NADHA all those letters at the begining mean she is not only a grand champion show cat but she has had at least 5 (?) of her kittens become champions as well. (this is somthing i have read and interpreted from a site explaining the prefixes, i could be wrong) her sire is CH AMESHA BLU RUSSKI the ch meaning he is a Champion in the show ring, as you can see she has an excellent chance at becoming a champion in the show ring her self!
I have been trying to read every peice of information I can find on the internet, i am so excited about going to a show for the first time and want to make sure i have everything i need, the curtains for the cage the cat is to be kept in before and after judging, i cant wait to meet all the other breeders and cat lovers. well thats it for taday, still excited! lol

No comments: